Our Commitment to Web Accessibility
Shopko is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all customers, including those with disabilities. We believe all of our customers should be able to easily browse and shop Shopko's products and services online.
With this in mind, we continuously take steps to improve Shopko.com and ensure our website complies with the requirements and techniques defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Steps we have taken to improve accessibility:
- Provide text alternatives for all non-text content such as images.
- Provide structural markup to indicate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features to aid comprehension.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Make text content readable and understandable for screen readers.
- Make menus and pages consistent in functionality and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes by assisting in error identification.
- Designing content in a way that is easily accessible.
- Maximize compatibility with current user agents, including assistive technologies.
Our Monitoring and Review Process:
All areas of Shopko.com are monitored and tested periodically. Shopko will continue our accessibility efforts to improve our features so visitors can easily use Shopko.com with assistive technology. We consistently look for improvements in accessibility, performance and speed.
Have feedback or need help placing an order?
Contact us online using our Customer Feedback Form
Call Shopko Customer Service at: 1-800-869-5819, Hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
Quick reference to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 requirements and techniques: https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/